2 - 4 | 1
Albion, just a minutes walk from the main street of Daylesford, is a pretty 2 bedroom Victorian cottage offering close proximity to the shops and cafes, as well as peace and seclusion and pretty indoor/outdoor living via French doors into the garden.
Both bedrooms have standard queen beds, pretty country style linen and furnishings and the cottage is ideal for 4 people (singles or children must not mind sharing). The bathroom has an old-fashioned claw-foot bath with the shower over the bath. There is a full country-style kitchen, and dining room with seating for four. The separate living room is snug and cosy with a wood burning fire; there is also central heating for the winter months, and ceiling fans for cooling in summer. Your well-behaved small pet is welcome, however, the property is not fully fenced.
Key features and appointments:
- 2 bedrooms (2Q standard)
- 1 bathroom (claw foot bath, shower over the bath)
- Full kitchen (no dishwasher)
- Wood fire, central heating and ceiling fans
- Gas BBQ
- Private patio leads into a small, leafy cottage garden
- Off-street parking and a carport
- Children are welcome (they will need to share a bed)
- Sorry no 1 night stays
- Pet friendly (small pet) but not fully fenced
- No WIFI
We have provided complimentary wood for your stay. As this is not the only form of heating in your property, join us in preserving the environment and burn responsibly. Need more supplies? Call our team on 5348 1448 and we can deliver a wood pack (includes wood, kindling, paper, matches and firelighters) for $45.
If you like Albion, you may also like:
- Howard’s End
- 1 minute walk to town
- Farmers Arms is a 2 minute drive
- Police station is across the road and towards town
- Hepburn Springs is a 3-4 minute drive
All standard features are outlined in the PDF below.