2 - 6 | 1
Angel’s Rest, a pretty stone cottage built in the 1990’s, is tucked away down a tree-lined driveway within walking distance to Lake Daylesford and just a 10-minute walk into the town. Ideal for 2 couples or a small family, Angel’s Rest has 2 identical queen bedrooms, plus a single room with an extra trundle bed as a pull out. For comfort the third bedroom is more suited to children but if adults don’t mind bunking in, the third bedroom is fine. A gas fire warms the house and ceiling fans keep it cool in summer.
All on one level, the cottage is compact. It has a full kitchen (dishwasher included) with the living and dining open-plan. There is a dining table for 6 and a neat bathroom complete with claw-foot bath, separate shower and vanity. The toilet is separate.
Key features and appointments:
- 2 queen bedrooms (standard beds) and a single bed plus a trundle
- 1 bathroom (claw foot bath, shower, separate toilet)
- Living/dining/full kitchen open plan
- Gas fire and ceiling fans
- Gas BBQ
- Small garden (unfenced) with seating all around the cottage
- Off parking for 1 car
- Children welcome (but the property is unfenced)
- 10 minutes walk to township (uphill going, but down coming back)
- Sorry no pets
- No WIFI
Angel’s Rest is perfect for one or two couples, or a small family wanting a nice, quiet spot that’s easy care and tucked away. A simple stay, without bells and whistles, but comfortable and affordable.
If you like Angel’s Rest, you may also like:
- Silver Birch
- Lake Daylesford
- Walk to town
- Mill Markets
- Boomerang Ranch
All standard features are outlined in the PDF below.