Armley Park Spring
2 | 1
Armley Park is a unique and picturesque, private estate right in the heart of Victoria’s spa country and about one hour’s drive from Melbourne. The estate, on several acres of luscious countryside, has a main house and for guest use – four separate stylish studio apartments. These are all self-contained and private so ideal for either singles, 4 couples, or a family group who would like to combine some privacy with a shared holiday. As a bonus there is a tennis court and a Petanque court for guest use (balls and rackets provided or bring your own).
Each studio has a queen standard bed, spa bath, wood fire and split system, private deck and BBQ area plus gorgeous country views of rolling paddocks and mature trees. The kitchenette has a fridge, kettle, microwave and a cook top with 2 rings for simple meals. There are four wineries within ten minutes or less from Armley Park, and the Glenlyon Store is a must for lunch.
Unique Features and Appointments:
- 1 queen standard bedroom
- En-suite has a spa bath, shower and complimentary robes
- Living/dining/ kitchenette is open plan
- Wood fire and split system
- Foxtel and IPod dock
- Gas BBQ
- Small decked private outdoor area, with expansive country views from every window
- Off street parking; electric gated estate
- Tennis court and Petanque
- Sorry no children
- Sorry no pets
- No WIFI
Just 10 minutes to Daylesford, a minute to Glenlyon village and just over an hour from Melbourne, Armley Park is the true country getaway. It won’t matter which season you choose to come and stay, you will enjoy all there is to offer… country walks, village stores and markets, summer platters and wine tasting, or cool frosty mornings in front of the fire, peace and tranquillity!
If you like Armley Park Winter, you may also like:
- Armley Park’s other studios – Spring, Summer and Autumn
- Frog Hollow Banjo or Rana
- Italian Hill (dabs.com.au)
- Glenlyon village and Glenlyon Store
- Several wineries
- Trentham village
- Daylesford 8-10 minutes drive
Village & Surrounds
All standard features are outlined in the PDF below.