2-4 | 2
Blue View is our “hotel style” accommodation – a fantastic spot if you want just a comfortable base in Daylesford, without booking a whole house, and we do one night stays. You have a choice of bedding configuration – single beds or kings – as there are 2 identical kings suites, one upstairs and one ground level. Both bedrooms have TV and DVD facilities, wardrobes, two easy chairs and coffee table. And both have small, private decks (with cafe style seating for two).
The kitchenette has the basics, plus a small fridge, microwave, toaster, electric frypan and kettle. The bench space is tiny, there is no oven, but you have the ability to make some basic meals. In the upstairs bedroom, there is air-con as well as a wall panel heater. Downstairs there is a heater and a fan for coolness. Blue View top room has gorgeous views across Daylesford. There is no living room and no dining room.
Unique Features and Appointments:
- 2 king bedrooms (split beds – bed configuration please)
- 2 en-suites (shower, vanity and toilet)
- No living or dining room
- Split system upstairs, wall heater and fans upstairs and down
- Small deck from each bedroom with café table and chairs
- Off street parking within the property for 1 car and nature strip for the other
- Children welcome (provided stairs are manageable)
- One night stays available
- No BBQ
- No pets
- No wheelchair access, not elderly friendly if steps and stairs are an issue
- 8 minutes walk to township
- No WIFI
If you are a couple, you can opt for just the one suite (top floor has the views, ground floor has no stairs). You will have the property to yourself – we won’t book anyone else into the other suite. If there are 3 people, both suites need to be booked.
- The Mill Market
- Boomerang Ranch
- Lost Children Remembrance
- Easy access to head to Ballarat
All standard features are outlined in the PDF below.