2 | 1
Corinella is a cute mud brick cottage for 1-2 people, located in a private cottage garden, just 5 minutes drive from Daylesford on 12 acres of bushland. If you are a single person wanting a place to relax, chill and unwind; or you are a couple looking for a romantic, peaceful stay – then Corinella is perfect! The cottage is fully self-contained, with a full kitchen (no dishwasher) and studio living – open plan – plus there is a private fenced garden and deck area outside, with a gas Weber BBQ and outdoor seating. The TV monitor (no TV channels) and library of DVDs are fixed on a swivel arm, so you can cosy up in front of the Ned Kelly wood fire on the sofa, or snuggle up in bed to watch a movie or three.
The bathroom has a double shower, vanity and toilet – 2 sets of towels are provided because you will probably spend time in the outdoor spa pool, which sits in its own private nook in the garden. Turn up the music as loud as you want and enjoy the entertainment either in the spa, on the porch or inside the cottage. There is a docking station for your iphone and your well-behaved pet is welcome. Not wheelchair friendly.
Unique Features and Appointments:
- 1 queen bed (standard)
- 1 bathroom (double shower, vanity and toilet)
- Living/dining/full kitchen open plan
- Free standing heater, and fan for cooling
- Gas BBQ an outdoor seating area
- TV monitor and DVDs (no TV channels)
- Outdoor private spa pool
- Music as loud as you like
- Semi fenced garden
- Your well-behaved pet is welcome
- Off street parking
- Adults only! No babies or children – please don’t ask
The main house is also on the property but quite separate from your fenced and private area. Kangaroos and wallabies are often grazing outside your windows in the early morning; and there’s a chance you may see an echidna, blue-tongued lizard and always plenty of birdlife.
If you like Corinella, you may also like:
- Little Yellow Cottage
- Quince Cottage (see our dabs.com.au website)
- 4 minutes drive to Mill Market
- 5 minutes drive to town
- 4 minutes drive to Boomerang Ranch
- 8 minutes drive to Swiss Mountain hotel
All standard features are outlined in the PDF below.