Frog Hollow Banjo
2 | 1
Frog Hollow “Banjo” is a unique property, set on 3 acres of bush and forest just 5 minutes drive from Daylesford on the road to Castlemaine, and just before The Chocolate Factory. Banjo is a romantic stone cottage, catering for just one couple; it has a queen bed, spa bath in the bedroom, separate shower and toilet plus a living room and kitchenette.
Guests can enjoy romance and a large screen TV in front of a gas fire that gives instant warmth and ambiance. There is a library of DVDs and books and you are welcome to use the BBQ area outside (shared with guests from Frog Hollow Rana next door). The kitchenette offers a fridge, microwave, oven, kettle and toaster. Enjoy the forest walks and other natural features available when staying in the country.
Unique Features and Appointments:
- 1 queen bed
- Spa bath in the bedroom plus a shower & separate toilet behind closed doors
- Living/dining area with gas fire
- Kitchenette (with basic facilities including microwave and fridge)
- Panel heating as well as the gas fire (no air-con)
- BBQ area (shared with Frog Hollow “Rana”)
- Rustic cottage garden, winding paths, a dam, forest vista, fruit trees
- Charming and original with quality furnishings
- Off street parking
- Adults only
- Sorry no pets
- No WIFI
Book Frog Hollow “Rana” next door for your friends – another stone cottage that sleeps 2 or 4, bigger than Banjo, but still with the same rustic appeal. In Rana there are 2 beds (1 king and 1 queen) plus a spa bath open plan and a closed off shower and toilet. Both properties have a TV and DVD collection and kitchenette. Rana has a wood fire.
If you like Banjo, you may also like:
- Frog Hollow Rana
- Le Marais
- Finlie (dabs.com.au)
- Goldfield Tracks
- Walk to Hepburn Springs
- The Chocolate Factory
- Forest and woodland walks
Village & Surrounds
All standard features are outlined in the PDF below.