2-4 | 1
Marigold, one of the original cottages in Daylesford, is set in a pretty cottage garden that surrounds the property, and is just 5 minutes walk from Daylesford township or a 1 minute car ride. Marigold has 2 queen-sized bedrooms so is ideal for up to 4 people – 2 couples, a small family or singles (who don’t mind sharing). The bathroom has a claw foot bath and separate shower, vanity and toilet combined.
Well over a hundred years old, this cottage has real old-fashioned charm including an old chimney and authentic AGA style stove in the kitchen (not for use), full kitchen facilities including large fridge, oven, microwave. The formal dining room seats six and there is a well-used open wood fire in the living room (central heating also warms the house). Features include lead light windows, original wooden floors and rustic country kitchen. French doors opening from the kitchen lead to the deck, which is a great spot for evening drinks overlooking the town and beyond towards Wombat Botanical Gardens.
Unique Features and Appointments:
- 2 queen bedrooms
- 1 bathroom (claw foot bath, separate shower)
- Dining/living with a formal dining table and seating in front of the open fire
- Full kitchen (no dishwasher)
- Wood fire and central heating (no air-con)
- BBQ on the deck
- Off street parking for 2 cars, one behind the other or on street parking
- Your well-behaved pet is allowed but the property is not fully fenced
- No laundry facilities
- No WIFI
If you like Marigold, you may also like:
- Howard’s End
- Daisy Hill
- 5 minutes walk to Daylesford
- The Mill Market
- Boomerang Ranch
- Hepburn Springs
All standard features are outlined in the PDF below.