2-4 | 1
Silver Birch is a comfortable, affordable family home with two bedrooms (1 queen and a twin single), ideal for a couple, 2 children and a baby, as there’s a portable cot and high chair permanently at the house (suitable for 6-12 months). Located near the Mill Market and not far from Lake Daylesford, Silver Birch is an ideal weekender or property to book in the school holidays – it’s a great house for children. Kids will love the back garden, which is fully fenced, plus there’s a trampoline, table tennis, a doll’s house and lots of toys.
Silver Birch has great indoor/outdoor flow from the full kitchen and family room to the outside deck and garden, so even the littlest one can wander in and out without issue, and there is also a lockable gate. The second living area is a lounge with TV (free-to-air TV), DVD and VHS collection plus there is an open fire. The bathroom has a bath, shower over the bath, vanity and toilet and there is a washer and dryer available.
Unique Features and Appointments:
- 1 queen bedroom and a twin room (plus cot and highchair for up to 12 months old)
- 1 bathroom (shower over the bath)
- Family room/full kitchen leads to deck
- Wood fire in the lounge and heaters in the other rooms
- TV monitor and DVDs (free-to-air TV)
- Fully fenced back garden
- Trampoline, table tennis, lots of toys
- BBQ on the deck
- Off street parking
- Sorry no pets
- No 1 night stays
- No WIFI
Next school holidays book Silver Birch. With tons of DVDs, toys, indoor outdoor living and really close to the Daylesford Lake (ducks and birdlife) this is an super spot for your Daylesford break. Feedback from Mums and Dads has been fantastic.
If you like Silver Birch, you may also like:
- El Rancho
- Monigatti (see our dabs.com website)
- Mill Markets
- Close to Lake Daylesford
- 10 minutes walk into town
- Lost Children Remembrance
All standard features are outlined in the PDF below.